Oct 21, 2009:
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
- Renamed File class.
- 4:15 PM Ticket #53 (Linux toolbar issues) closed by
- 4:15 PM Changeset  by
- Added Lock button to toolbar.
Oct 20, 2009:
- 8:30 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed broken buttons on the main toolbar and updated icons.
Oct 19, 2009:
- 6:09 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed compiler warnings.
Oct 18, 2009:
- 2:50 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed crashes when the output window is active.
Oct 17, 2009:
- 8:20 PM Ticket #56 (File - Print Piece List font too small) closed by
- 8:19 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed piece list printing.
Oct 16, 2009:
- 9:44 PM Ticket #58 (Add placeholder piece when loading files with pieces not in the library) closed by
- 9:42 PM Ticket #48 (Recent files menu Linux) closed by
- 9:41 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed underscores and ampersands in the recent files menu.
- 9:00 PM Ticket #60 (Quick camera rotate cube) created by
- Add something like Maya's camera rotation cube.
- 8:59 PM Ticket #59 (Mouse shortcuts) created by
- alt + lmb = rotate alt + mmb = pan alt + rmb = zoom
- 8:54 PM Ticket #49 (HTML export dialog) closed by
- 8:53 PM Changeset  by
- HTML dialog now remembers last path and file browser works on Linux.
- 5:57 PM Changeset  by
- Switched to GTK standard message boxes.
- 3:02 PM Changeset  by
- Linux fixes.
- 2:10 AM Changeset  by
- Removed confusing rendering options.
- 1:30 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed precompiled header settings.
- 1:07 AM Changeset  by
- Added VS 2005 projects.
Oct 15, 2009:
- 8:25 PM Changeset  by
- Fully functional Linux POV export dialog.
- 2:33 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed GTK runtime warnings.
Oct 14, 2009:
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed crash printing piece list.
- 2:40 AM Ticket #58 (Add placeholder piece when loading files with pieces not in the library) created by
- 2:39 AM Ticket #55 (Edit - Select pieces by color) closed by
- 2:38 AM Changeset  by
- Added option to select pieces by color.
Oct 13, 2009:
- 6:39 PM Ticket #57 (HTML export crashes if folder doesn't exist) created by
- Broken on win32 at least, untested on Linux
- 6:38 PM Ticket #56 (File - Print Piece List font too small) created by
Oct 12, 2009:
- 9:31 PM Ticket #55 (Edit - Select pieces by color) created by
- 9:30 PM Ticket #54 (HTML export improvements) created by
- 1) HTML-export 1a) option to select color of pieces (images) 1b) …
- 9:26 PM Ticket #53 (Linux toolbar issues) created by
- 9) Toggle 3D snap Doesn't work in Linux. In Windows it has the …
- 9:25 PM Ticket #52 (View - Preferences tab missing from Linux) created by
- 9:24 PM Ticket #51 (Piece - Edit Groups dialog missing from Linux) created by
- 9:09 PM Ticket #50 (POV export issues) created by
- 3) Export to POV-Ray (Linux32/Linux64) Exporting seems to work fine :) …
- 9:08 PM Ticket #49 (HTML export dialog) created by
- 2) Export to HTML (Linux32/Linux64) 2a) The […] button to select the …
- 9:08 PM Ticket #48 (Recent files menu Linux) created by
- In Linux it is custom not to use spaces in filenames, so I had a model …
Oct 10, 2009:
- 9:13 PM Changeset  by
- Merged 64-bit fixes from the 0.75 branch.
Oct 9, 2009:
- 8:22 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed crash using the file properties dialog.
- 6:59 PM Ticket #47 (Don't compile if make config failed) closed by
- 6:58 PM Ticket #46 (Detect OpenGL during make config) closed by
- 6:57 PM Changeset  by
- Added OpenGL check to make config and made all files depend on config.h.
- 2:53 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed crash loading files on 64-bit systems.
- 2:46 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed crash on 64-bit systems.
- 2:36 PM Ticket #47 (Don't compile if make config failed) created by
- 2:30 PM Ticket #46 (Detect OpenGL during make config) created by
Oct 8, 2009:
- 3:06 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed crash drawing some pieces on 64-bit systems.
Oct 7, 2009:
- 8:08 PM Changeset  by
- Fixes for 64-bit systems.
- 7:28 PM Changeset  by
- Created LeoCAD 0.75 branch
Oct 4, 2009:
- 7:10 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed issue selecting correct piece when using autocomplete.
- 6:34 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed issues displaying some patterned pieces in the pieces list.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.