side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Mar 18, 2012 6:26:12 PM (
Version 0.76 (18/03/2012)
* Updated Windows interface to a more modern style.
* Updated Linux dialogs and interface.
* Views can now be dynamically created and resized.
* Added shortcut to quickly pan/zoom/rotate while holding the control key down and pressing the L/M/R mouse buttons.
* Replaced the Modify toolbar with the Properties bar.
* Updated POV-Ray export to support the current LGEO library.
* Added Import Folder option to the Pieces Library Manager.
* Better color conversion when importing pieces.
* Insert placeholder pieces when loading files with pieces not in the library so they are not deleted when saving.
* Changed position units to match LDraw.
* Fixed bug where 3DS objects were not exported as double sided.
* Fixed decimal separator when saving text files on computers with certain language settings.
* Fixed stud rendering bug in pieces with a large number of vertices.
Version 0.75.2 (17/06/2011)
* Added support for pieces with names longer than 8 characters.