|Version 3 (modified by leo, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Version 0.75.2 (17/06/2011)
- Added support for pieces with names longer than 8 characters.
Version 0.75.1 (11/07/2010)
- Minifig Wizard can now read its settings from a config file.
Version 0.75 (31/03/2006)
- Added rubber band selection (drag the mouse to select pieces inside a given region).
- Added the ability to rotate the piece preview camera.
- Added independent XY and Z snap values.
- Added an overlay for helping rotate the camera.
- Added an option to check for new versions at startup.
- Added drag and drop of pieces from the Pieces Toolbar to the project.
- New pieces are added at the same pos/orientation as the currently selected one.
- When adding new pieces with the mouse their position is now previewed before inserting.
- Changed piece movement to be relative to the currently selected piece by default.
- Replaced the piece groups with a category tree in the Pieces Toolbar.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some pieces to be incorrectly rotated after importing an LDraw file.
- Pressing the delete key while in the pieces search window no longer deletes pieces in the project.
- The size of the pieces toolbar will now be remembered when you restart the program.
Version 0.74 (18/02/2005)
- Fixed rotation bug.
- Added icons to help moving/rotating pieces with the mouse.
- Added support for custom user shortcut keys.
- Added support to Big Endian computers (Linux PPC).
- Added new pieces to the Minifig Wizard.
- Added commands to insert and delete steps when creating instructions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause pieces to disappear when rotating them.
- Fixed some bugs in the 3DS exporter.
- Fixed a crash loading files in computers configured to use different decimal separators.
- Fixed a crash with the Zoom Extents command.
- Fixed a crash loading very big pieces.
Version 0.73 (18/12/2000)
- Fixed rotation bug.
- Fixed a bug when you insert a piece after a rotated piece wouldn't show the new piece correctly.
- Fixed Z buffer bug in the piece preview.
- Fixed blending in piece preview.
- Fixed bug when exporting POV-Ray files using LGEO.
- Fixed small bug in the texture font.
- Fixed startup crash under win2k.
- Adding rotation angles to each minifig wizard option.
- Added an option to save custom minifigs to the Minifig Wizard.
- Added new minifig pieces to the minifig wizard.
- Added Save Picture dialog to the Linux version.
- Added an overwrite prompt when saving a project under Linux.
- Added project loading preview to the Linux version.
- The Pieces toolbar can now be resized when docked or detached from the main window (Linux).
- Fixed animation playback under Linux.
- Fixed the numeric keypad under Linux.
- Fixed problem with "focus follow mouse" in X.
- Updated the Linux Array dialog.
- Enabled the "Make Default" button of the preferences dialog (Linux).
- Save window position and size under Linux.
- The toolbar menu now has the checkboxes correct (Linux).
- Remember toolbar state between sessions (Linux).
- Added Linux man page.
Version 0.71 (9/19/99)
- Rendering is 30% faster in some 3D video cards
- New way of moving objects with the mouse
- Double click now selects the object under the cursor
- Pasted pieces are selected now
- Fixed a bug loading groups from old files
- Fixed a bug in the .obj export code
- Several small bugs fixed
Version 0.70 (8/20/99)
- First Linux version
- Added new command line options
- You can now work with multiple clipboards
- Added 2 buttons to move pieces to the next/previous step
- It’s now possible to have infinite groups depth
- You can now specify a default path for .lcd files
- Added a dialog to edit the piece groups
- Added support for saving interlaced GIFs
- Removed the spaces from the color names in .obj files
- Fixed a bug reading compressed .bmp files
- Fixed a bug choosing the image format when saving html pages
- Groups are now pasted correctly
- Fixed a bug with the file/merge command
Version 0.66 (5/27/99)
- Fixed a bug in the piece preview window
- Fixed a bug in the Array dialog
- Arrays created from groups of pieces are now rotated correctly
Version 0.65 (4/26/99)
- Added a reset cameras command
- Changed the transparency to alpha blending
- Changed the print preview toolbar
- Fixed a bug in the minifig wizard
- Fixed a bug when loading some files
- Fixed a copy & paste bug
- Fixed the delete camera command
- Fixed a bug running POV-Ray
- Fixed a bug creating HTML instructions
Version 0.64 (3/27/99)
- Added a terrain editor
- Added a completely new POV-Ray export function
- Added 3DS and OBJ color export
- Added a menu to set the snap spacing from the status bar
- Fixed a bug changing the tabs in the Preferences dialog
- Fixed a bug loading/saving piece groups
- Fixed a bug with the name of pasted pieces
- Fixed the option to set the size of the base grid
Version 0.63 (2/12/99)
- Redone the background rendering routines
- Exporting to HTML can now create pictures of the pieces used
- Added an option to update the Piece Library
- Fixed a bug importing LDraw files
- Fixed a bug with the Print Preview
- Fixed a bug running L2P
Version 0.62 (1/21/99)
- Added functions to export files to Wavefront & 3DS (no colors yet)
- Added an option to draw a floor & sky
- Added tooltips for the toolbar buttons
- Added an option to highlight new pieces when creating HTML files
- Fixed a bug with the minifig wizard
- Fixed a bug loading the program on some computers
- The title bar now correctly shows the name of the file loaded
Version 0.61 (1/13/98)
- About 40% speed increase
- Accurate selection of pieces
- Improved AutoPan/MouseWheel? support
- Autosave re-enabled
- Basic animation support
- Fixed some bugs loading old files
Version 0.60 (12/24/98)
- Rewrote the program, too many changes to list
Version 0.54 (08/25/98)
- Added an option to save transparent GIFs
- Added an option to show the piece position on the status bar
- Added an auto-save feature
- Added an option to use "Brick" units instead of centimeters
- Improved the way the program draw the lines
- Pressing CTRL while the rotate tool is selected changes temporarily to pan (and vice-versa)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Infobar from floating
- Fixed a bug with the print preview
- Fixed a bug with the color selector on some video cards
- When a new piece is inserted, it is now placed above the previously selected one
- Changed some more colors (now black is a very dark grey and the edge lines are black)
Version 0.53 (07/31/98)
- Added an option to preview the position of new pieces
- Added a function to print a list of pieces used
- Fixed a bug with 256 colors displays
- You can now select cameras with the mouse
- Improved the zoom rectangle tool
- The groups toolbar is now updated when you add/remove a new group
- Changed some colors a little bit
Version 0.52 (07/17/98)
- Added new colors
- Added a function to import a single LDraw piece into the library
- Improved the minifig wizard
- Tuned up the application to use less memory (about 6MB less)
- Removed the shaded caption bar (Windows 98 will do it)
- Changed the format of the piece library
- Fixed some minor bugs
Version 0.51a (06/25/98)
- Fixed a bug with the LDraw import and export routines
- Fixed a bug with the print catalog command on high resolution printers
- It’s now possible to set the size of the preview window on the pieces toolbar
Version 0.51 (06/16/98)
- Rotations of more than 1 brick are now correct
- Fixed a bug with the piece preview palette on 256 colors
- Fixed another bug with the 'Save toolbar position' option
- LeoCAD now remembers the 'view part number' settings
- Background/Fast? Rendering options are saved with the projects
- Added an option to save a preview of the project files
- Added an option to print a header & footer
- Added an option to set print margins
- Added a print setup tab on the preferences dialog
- Added: save GIF files
- Added: save 256 colors BMP files
- Added: save progressive JPG files
- Added a button to browse for background images
- It's possible to use GIF files as background
- Moved the 'Save Picture' command to the 'Save As' dialog
- Moved the 'Import LDraw' command to the 'Open' dialog
- Added an option to print with lower quality (using less memory)
- Fixed a bug closing the print preview
- Added a function to export files to POV-Ray (using LGEO)
- Added a function to check for new versions
- Added a function to print all pieces on the library
- Added a function to send a project by e-mail
- Added a function to save a sequence of pictures (to create a QTVR object)
- Added an option to choose how many steps per page are printed
- Added an option to draw a border around each step printed
- Changed the ‘3D Snap’ button on the toolbar to display a menu
- Fixed a bug saving the toolbars position
- Fixed a bug with the selection of bricks with multiple viewports enabled
- Added an option to save JPG files
- Added an option to use a JPG file as background
- Added tooltips for the color list
- Added a 'total' field to the 'Pieces Used' list
- Added a command to create HTML instructions
- Added new movement modes keyframer/snapshot
- Fixed/Added? some options to the interface
- Fixed the camera submenu
- Fixed a bug that would crash the program while rendering in the background
- Added an option to remove a brick after a chosen step
- Added an option to draw the studs as boxes
- Added a dialog to create minifigs
- Added an option to set the mouse sensitivity
- Added an ‘Apply’ button to the ‘Step’ and ‘Camera’ dialog
- The ‘Camera’ dialog now gets correctly updated
- The info bar now shows the rotations and get updated correctly
- Better LDraw import
- Fixed a bug with the print preview in full screen mode
- No more duplicate names on the brick combobox
- The brick bar now shows the popups when you right click on almost any place
- Fixed a bug that would crash LeoCAD on some computers
- New color list
- The keyboard keys now move/rotate on the direction of the screen
- Numeric keypad now works correctly
- It is possible to group the parts and keep the brick combobox
- Fixed some problems with the save bitmap dialog
- Fixed a bug that wouldn’t change the preferences on the second thread
- When the program is not active, it will redraw the window faster
- No more ‘~Moved to’ parts on the list of used pieces
- Added a button to save default options for new projects
- Added a dialog to modify a brick
- Added an option do remove the hidden lines on the fast rendering
- Added an option to draw filled boxes instead of only the edges
- Added some options to hide the camera ‘boxes’
- Faster grid
- Faster rendering
- Zoom extents all viewports (hold control and press the icon on the toolbar)
- Changed a little bit the right button popups
- Completely rewrote the Part Library Manager
- Added a command to import Ldraw parts from a directory
- Now LeoCAD saves the fog/background bitmap options of every project
- Some more popup menu options
- Fog effect
- Load the background from a bitmap file
- Option to save the toolbars position enabled
- Menus with icons
- LDraw models are now imported with the current color of the combobox
- Better axis icon
- Bricks are now pasted on the current step
- Bricks that were grouped when copied to the clipboard are pasted correctly
- Now correctly works with the ‘file/new LeoCAD project’ from windows explorer
- Fixed a bug that would show a GPF sometimes when exiting the program
- Multiple viewports
- New parts are now inserted above the last part if you use the keyboard
- Zoom extents will not freeze LeoCAD anymore
- Fixed bugs on some old parts
- Added 52 new parts
- LeoCAD is now multithreaded
- Added 45 new parts
- Added new clear colors
- Added a command to ‘hide’ bricks
- Added shortcuts to the predefined views
- Added shortcuts to zoom function (-/+ keys)
- Added an icon that shows the axis orientation
- Added a dialog to change the current step
- Added an option to disable movement on certain axis
- Added a dialog to enter names for the groups of bricks
- Added a command to create ‘arrays’ of bricks
- Added commands to select all/invert/by name/none bricks
- Added an option to make the default action not move after inserting a part
- Added warnings if there are old DLLs installed
- Added tooltips for the parts list
- Changed the toolbars
- Changed the viewpoint dialog
- Fixed a bug with the zoom extents
- Fixed a bug with the paste command
- Fixed a bug with the file version warning
- Fixed a bug when changing the step of multiple bricks
- Fixed some bugs with menu items not being correctly disabled